So Give Me the Details!!
Accommodations - We will stay at the ski-in/ski-out The Charter at Beaver Creek. (4 occupants per 2 bedroon/2 bath condo)
Situated in the heart of the Beaver Creek Ski Resort, The Charter offers ski-in/ski-out access within walking distance of Beaver Creek Village. Recognized by Condé Nast as one of the "Top 50 Ski Hotels in the US and Canada" for 2010, this European-inspired property is considered one of Colorado’s best lodging options. The Charter at Beaver Creek invites guests to experience the finest in mountain hospitality and luxury.
Check The Charter out at https://www.wyndhamvacationrentals.com/colorado/beaver-creek/charter-beaver-creek-resort.
Skiing - Of course, there’s skiing. Purchase a seasonal Epic Pass, or lift tickets for this week only. Lift tickets are interchangeable at Beaver Creek, Vail, Breckenridge, and Keystone Resorts.
Non-Skiing - Then besides skiing or snowboarding, and the usual TSC welcome happy hour, awards dinners etc., Lone Star members will be offered several optional group activities to be determined by participant interest. Please email Paula Lanigan with your preferences. The costs for these optional activities are not included in the trip price.
- Country skiing and Snowshoeing. Nestled between Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch villages, McCoy Park offers spectacular views of 3 mountain ranges. Rentals and lessons will be included. A wine pairings lunch may be included at the Fireside Grill. This may be a TSC event.
- Ice skating
- Snow Tubing either morning or afternoon and lunch
- Guided snowmobiling or dog sledding - either of these will be priced at $100+ p. person
- Beaver Creek’s Thursday Night Lights fireworks display - free
- LS member dinner included
- Après ski/activity hot tub socializing
- It just happens to be Valentine’s Day during our stay and either TSC or our club will make it special.
As your trip leader, I plan on offering 3 optional non-ski group activities. On the off days, you can enjoy shopping, restaurants, hot tub, spa, Vail, etc. or go back on your own to practice what you learned during our group activities.
You'll be as busy as you want or not, ski or not!!